Welcome to join us!
I’m writing this letter about something that you might need to notice before the class starts.
- Here is some information for you:
1. Please fill out the Personal Information Form before 12:00 p.m.(noon) on September 12th.
2. Please upload your Self-introduction video to Moodle before 12:00 p.m.(noon) on September 12th.
Here are the following requests for the self-introduction video:
I. You need to record the video for about 1 minute long. (±5 seconds will be okay)
II. In the self-introduction video, you will have to mention your personal introduction, extracurricular experience, and your motivation & expectation in this class.
III. Please introduce yourself in English.
IV. Please upload your video and set it to public on Youtube, then share your Youtube link on Moodle W1(add a new discussion topic in the moodle title “[Self Introduction] Video collection on YouTube”) before 12:00 p.m.(noon) on September 12th.
V. Set the video title as: NCNU_1111 Business News and Analysis_Department(Grade)_Chinese Name_English name
3. Please be on time in first class. Absence is not allowed.
- If you didn’t finish No.1&2 in time, you might have to give up this course.
- Below are some documents attached to this e-mail, including:
‧ Prof. Lolo’s self-introduction (Chinese & English version)
‧ Requirements of your self-introduction video.
‧ The course syllabus
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask TAs.